Update on Chapter 5 Base Handbook translation

Hello all!

I just returned from being away for the week. As I haven't said much on the
matter since taking the chapter on, I thought it would be good to update on
my progress! I'm currently about 50% finished doing the German - English
translation of my chapter. I should have it completed early next week for
uploading, reviewing, and such. Hope all is well with everyone :slight_smile:

Regards,

Lindsay K

Thank you for the update on your progress. I am giving a talk this
morning at the LibreOffice Confernce about the Docs team, what we've
been doing, and what we hope to do, so it's good to have some of the
latest status information to report.

--Jean