Easy hacks for documentation

For the first cut at a list of "easy hacks" for documentation, I
propose to rework our "wish list" and add some other topics.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development#Wish_List_for_User_Documentation

What's an "easy hack"? I'm glad you asked. These tasks:
* Are important but not critical (that is, if it doesn't get done, it
doesn't hold up other work)
* Do not require a major or ongoing commitment of time
* Can be done by one person working alone, OR with some mentoring
* OR can be done by a small group of people
* May have a deadline, but not always
* Can be recognised within the community as valuable work
* May lead new contributors to decide to do more

Our list of easy hacks, and specific items on it, will need to be
blogged and promoted in social media as well as LibreOffice mailing
lists, to reach people not already involved in Docs. Other Docs work
that needs contributors also needs to be blogged and promoted. In
fact, blogging and other social media promotion is an easy hack in
itself. Someone such as myself may need to make the initial blog post,
but anyone who happens to have a Facebook or Twitter or Google+ or
other account can then easily share that blog post with their own
networks -- that's an easy hack in itself.

--Jean