Draw Guide Chap 10

Hello

Chapter 10 of the Draw Guide version LO3.5 has been placed in the Drafts
LO3.5 folder for review and comment.

This is the last chapter. Do I hear some cheering?

I shall now go back to Chap 1 for the Draw and Impress Guides and start to
upgrade them to LO3.6. This should be a fairly easy.

Please note, however, that I am going on vacation for three weeks to South
Africa on 20 October and will be back in business on 13 November. I am going
to see my older brother. I will NOT be checking my emails every day.

Regards

PeterS

Yes, cheering! I will pick up chapters 9 & 10 when I can get a connection other than the phone. I'm sure they will be good (or very close) for publishing, though it would be good for Hazel to have a look when she has a chance.

Have a great holiday. I'll be at the LibreOffice conference from Tuesday and get home to Australia on the 24th.

--Jean

WooooHoooo

It might be worth unsubscribing from the list and then re-subscribe when you get back or resubscribe before you go but using the "nomail" option.  You can always check through 'old' posts that haven't happened yet by going to Nabble.

Have fun!  You've earned it!! :slight_smile:

Congrats and regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

I have just uploaded Chapter 9 into the feedback folder with one or two small changes. I couldn't find Chapter 10. Where is it?

Chapter 10 is here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/draw-guide/draft-lo3.5/lo3.5-draw-chap-10-advanced-draw-techniques/view

--Jean

Hello Hazel and Jean

The file uploaded into the Feedback LO3.5 folder is for version Draw LO3.4.

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com