Draw LO3.5 Preface

Hello

One Preface for Draw LO3.5 now in the Drafts LO3.5 folder on the ODF Authors
website ready for review and comment.

The book is now definitely complete. Yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PeterS

Hi :slight_smile:
Blimey!!  That was fast!
WoooHooo, thanks and congrats from
Tom :slight_smile:

Thank you, Peter!
A reminder that my edited version of Chapter 9 is in the Feedback
folder awaiting your attention. I hope to get through Chapter 10 (and
probably publish it) sometime in the next day, and I'll check the
amended Preface as well.

I have arrived in Berlin for the LibreOffice conference, which starts
Wednesday (some community meetings are on tomorrow). It will be great
to tell everyone on Friday (at my talk on Documentation) that we've
finished another book. :slight_smile:

--Jean