Request a User Account to Join the Work

Hi, I am Guo Yunhe, a LibreOffice user from China. Now I am studying in
university, and I use LibreOffice and OpenOffice for about two years.

I join an on-line LibreOffice user group in China. I learned a lot of
knowledge of LibreOffice from others. Now I use LibreOffice for
homework, and because of this skill I find a job in my school office.

Some other users and I want to join you, Because there is no LibreOffice
guide book written in Chinese. We want to help translate these
documentation to Simple Chinese. In fact, now we have done some
translating work. The translation can be found on zh.wikibooks.org.
https://zh.wikibooks.org/wiki/LibreOffice_3.4入门

I expect to help finish the Chinese documentation of LibreOffice.

Thanks.

Yours,
Guo yunhe.

Hi :slight_smile:
Sorry your email seems to have been missed.  Have you been able to contact the Chinese "localisation" list?  I think that is the main one you need to join to help with translations

These links might help
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/localizers/

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists#Chinese

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams

If there is no team already then setting one up, or rather, making your existing team the official LibreOffice one would be superb.  If there is already a team then joining it is likely to be a lot easier than creating a new one.

Good luck and welcome in!