Info on this list concerning new DOCUMENTATION Bugs in Bugzilla

Hi Rainer,

I believe an info on this list for any new DOCUMENTATION Bug in Bugzilla might
be useful .

+1 (though I'm not very active in the doc project)

A small problem I see is that Online Help bugs are also reported against the
Documentation component, but I don't know if anybody here has the power to edit
the Online Help. So it might still be necessary to find a proper owner for
Online Help related bugs.

Nino

Hi :slight_smile:
+1
but even more of a just a lurker than Nino.

Nino, sounds like you know more about the bug-tracker than most people.  is it something you would want to do?  Is there likely to be much involved?

Hi Tom,

Nino, sounds like you know more about the bug-tracker than most people. is
it something you would want to do? Is there likely to be much involved?

I'm trying to keep up with QA but unfortunately have not enough spare time to
contribute regularly. So I just write the one or the other 5-minute-mail if I
think I can add some value to a subject. It's (hopefully) better than nothing.

Nino

Hi :slight_smile:
I think you make valuable posts to the lists.  If only we all had more time to get involved more.  Then there are people like Jean who appears to be several people all using the same name (given her level of activity)