Info on this list concerning new DOCUMENTATION Bugs in Bugzilla

Hi all,

I believe an info on this list for any new DOCUMENTATION Bug in Bugzilla might be useful .

We have the same function for <website@global.libreoffice.org>, as you can see here: <http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/>. Only for the newly reported WWW-Bug a copy of the report will be sent to the list, but not for the following comments in the bug, so that this function does not cause too much traffic on the mailing list.

If you think that that might be useful for your work, I can help you to add this function to Bugzilla for your list.

What do you think?

Best Regards

Rainer