Reorganising the Publications page on the wiki

Here is my opinion about reorganising the Publications page on the
*wiki*. Please feel free to suggest a different approach.

I think we should move the links for v3.3 and v3.4 to an archive page
and keep v3.5 (and v3.6/v3.7 when we have them) on the main
Publications page. For those books (such as the Writer Guide) that do
not yet have a 3.5 version, we should keep the v3.4 chapters and books
on the main Publications page and move them later.

The website page is organised differently and need not concern us at this time.

+1
That sounds neater for now and both pages (archive and normal) would continue to make sense as we move each branch across after making sure a newer one is always complete on the normal page.  At first it might seem a bit weird to have a new page just for 1 set of guides but it will soon make sense.