[WIKI] wanted extensions

Hello,

sorry for the crossposting, but I wanted to reach out to the wider community. Please *only* reply to website@global.libreoffice.org so we have the list in one place - thanks!

As part of the new wiki setup, I'd also like to install some more extensions. If I recall, there have been numerous requests we couldn't fulfill so far, and now is the chance to do so. :slight_smile:

So, if you have one extension you desperately need, please add it to this thread, so I can investigate and have a look! My clear preference is to use one of the extensions out of the WikiMedia-maintained repository. [1] Any other extension causes a lot of more work, so please think twice before requesting an extension not listed there.

Also keep in mind that any extension creates a bit more load, so we should only install those that are really needed for production. For anything else, e.g. for trying out new extensions before deciding about them, I'll provide a "testbed" wiki soon.

Thanks for your feedback :wink:
Florian

[1] https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/gitweb?p=mediawiki/extensions.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/master;hb=master