Request for a Base folder for version 3.6

Chapter 2: Planning/Designing your Database has listed LO 3.5.5.3, but all of its screenshots are for 3.6. I did extensive rewriting of it during the summer so that too should be ready for 3.6. It still needs someone to review it. (No one has done anything with it since I uploaded it on August 11. It has the comments made by Mark and Helen plus my replies.)
      I'm nearing completion of rewriting Chapter 3 (ETA at the ODFAuthor web site: October 6 or before.) I have been working on this since the middle of August based on LO 3.6. It should have been done already, but there is a wealth of information about number format codes that have added a page or two.
      I'm also thinking that the alternative base guide should also be written for 3.6. If so, perhaps the name of the folder could be change to the the later version.

--Dan

I decided to answer my own question. I have updated the LO version to 3.6, added all the contributors, and gave it a publishing date.

--Dan

Hi :)
Superb!!  Many thanks from various lurkers and people not even on this list i'm sure.
Thanks and regards from
Tom :slight_smile: