Location for a Writer Guide 3.5/3.6 draft?

I have a draft ready for chapter 4 of the Writer Guide that incorporates
version 3.5 and 3.6 new features. I'm thinking it should be uploaded to
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/writer-guide, but if so,
should there be a new folder? (The current folders are for version 3.4).

Is it ok to skip around a bit as far as updating chapters, or would it be
best to start with chapter 1 and work in order? I started with chapter 4
because I had less questions about it than other chapters.

Thanks,

Jamie Eby

My bad. There are now folders for v3.6 Drafts and Feedback.

Skipping around updating chapters is definitely OK.

--Jean

Thanks Jean. :slight_smile: I uploaded the file.

Jamie

Thanks, Jamie. I'll look at it as soon as I can (considering that I am
replying 10 days after your note, "soon" is likely to take awhile).
Sorry about the delay.

Please don't be deterred from tackling another chapter in the meantime.

BTW, please change filenames to begin WG36xx when you update them.
We're changing the convention to put the book first; "36" = version
3.6 and "xx" is the chapter number. No need to change the one you've
already uploaded; I'll amend it when I return it.

--Jean

Thanks Jean, and no worries at all. I grabbed another chapter in the
meantime.

One question. When updating chapters, should I only concentrate on adding
info about new features and fixes that are listed on the new features page?
Or, should I review the entire chapter to make sure it matches the 3.6
interface?

Jamie

Please review the entire chapter, including the screenshots.

Which chapter have you taken?

--Jean

I took chapter 8. I made a note of it on the status of tasks chart.

Jamie