Getting Started Chapter 11: Graphics, the Gallery and Fontwork

p.312. "Lines Styles" should be "Line Styles".

p.313. "...values concerning size and position." should be "...values
for size and position."

--
H Russman

Hi :slight_smile:
+1
I think you can only change the style of 1 line at a time using that right?  "Concerning" is superfluous.  I don't normally read all through the suggested changes but sometimes odd ones catch my eye.  I like this method of asking for suggestions and simultaneously telling people the top recommendation.  I guess it's not always possible, especially at earlier stages of a document's life when there are likely to be tons of changes.  Spotting odd ones in a mass of writing that is otherwise fine must be really quite tough but it is appreciated.

+1
I think you can only change the style of 1 line at a time using that
right?  "Concerning" is superfluous.  I don't normally read all
through the suggested changes but sometimes odd ones catch my eye.  I
like this method of asking for suggestions and simultaneously telling
people the top recommendation.  I guess it's not always possible,
especially at earlier stages of a document's life when there are
likely to be tons of changes.  Spotting odd ones in a mass of writing
that is otherwise fine must be really quite tough but it is
appreciated. Regards from Tom :slight_smile:

This is a final PDF so I can't edit it. Hence I have got used to
putting the errors in a text file and pasting them into an email for
Jean to fix. Of course, there should not be many at this stage in the
proceedings.

When I proofread a LO document, I just make all the alterations I think are necessary with Record Changes switched on.