Draw and layers

Hello

Draw can have multiple layers to a drawing, but I think there is a problem
with how layers work after writing the instructions for layers in the Draw
user guide.

If you insert a layer and place an object on that layer, then only that
layer will show that object. This is the way I understand that layers work
after using drawing programs.

However, placing an object on one layer, that object appears on every layer,
even if a layer has been locked. To me that means that layers are not
working.

Can someone explain or point me in the right direction to let software
people know about this problem.

Regards

PeterS

Forget this comment.

I forgot to make layers hidden.

Having a cup of tea certainly helps the brain box sometimes.

Regards

PeterS