PING PeterS Re: Getting Started 3.5. Chapter 7: Draw

Peter,
I made a few (relatively minor) changes to this chapter in the full
book, but have not yet taken those changes into the chapter file. One
change, made mainly for consistency with the rest of the book, is to
remove many of the references to figure numbers, when the figure
immediately follows the text. Other changes were minor wording changes
that I happened to spot; I didn't read the chapter carefully as Hazel
has now done.

I plan to update the chapter file with my changes and can also do some
of those Hazel has identified, and then put the file into Feedback.
You can then address Hazel's more substantive topics on your next
update.

--Jean

Peter,
Here is the chapter file containing my minor updates. Change tracking
was on. Over to you for any more substantial updates arising from
Hazel's edit.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/published-lo-3.6/gs3.5-ch7-draw/view

--Jean