Time to remove links to the v3.3 user guides?

I think it's time to remove from the LO website and the Docs wiki the
links to the v3.3 user guides.

The v3.3 user guides were created in haste from the OOo v3.3 guides
and contain a lot of out-of-date illustrations (not updated from OOo
to LO) and some wording that is incorrect or doesn't make sense for LO
(example: "In earlier versions of LO....").

Any comments, especially from anyone who thinks we should retain the
links? (We could make a separate wiki page with this material linked
from there, so people can find historical docs, but remove them from
the main Pubs pages, and leave a note in the places where the links
used to be.)

--Jean

+1

--Dan

I currently use these 3.3 manuals. My LO version is 3.3. If the odf,
pdf chapters for all the modules are still available for download, I
have nothing against you removed them from the main page. But please,
keep them for historical purpose. In advance thank you.

nomnex