wiki spacing and dates

Hi :slight_smile:
I tried re-organising the layout of the 3.3.x colums for the GS and Draw guides to compact their width even more.  I moved the year to the top of the full-book column to put it just above the heading.  Now i'm not sure about the vertical spacing.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Shall i put it back the way it was or is it ok?

Regards form
Tom :slight_smile:

It is fine to me.

Lailah

Hi :slight_smile:
Thanks :)  I have been off-line for a few days so it was nice to come back to see this note.  I'm a tad busy right now but if anyone has suggestions i might still be able to get changes done before them (unless they are really quick)