Getting Started with LO 3.5 published

PDFs are in the usual places and the printed edition is on Lulu.com.
I'll be updating the LO website tomorrow.

Thanks to all who helped with this book. It probably needed Hazel's
keen eye cast over it before I released it, but I didn't want to
delay. There are always errors that escape everyone's notice. Please
feel free to fix any problems you find in the chapter files, or report
them here.

Onward to v3.6! (And translating the German "Base Handbook".)

--Jean

I am making heavy weather of this Base translation job. It's much more
difficult than I expected it to be. Do you want me to set it aside for
now and scan your PDF instead?

Up to you. If you want a break from the translation, please go ahead
with checking the GS 3.5 PDF. However, I probably won't have a chance
to make any changes to the book before I go off to Europe on the 21st
(back on Oct 24). That doesn't stop others from doing so, of course.

--Jean