PING PeterS: Edited GS with Draw

Peter,
I've made some minor edits plus one revised paragraph on p. 13, which
you may wish to check and/or revise further (I think some revision is
also needed to the same paragraph in the Draw Guide). Changes were
tracked. The file is here:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo3.5/gs3.5-ch7-draw/view

--Jean

Hello Jean

I have changed the paragraph that you changed. I think it now reflects what
actually happens when you use the curve tools.

My copy of the file is in the feedback folder.

I shall change the same paragraph in the Draw Guide and republish if you
agree with my version of this paragraph.

Regards

PeterS

Hello Jean

I have changed the same paragraph in the Draw Guide Chapter 2 Drawing Basic
Shapes and I have republished the file on the documentation wiki page.

Regards

PeterS

Excellent.

And on ODFAuthors?