[Alfresco] Uploads etc

Hi David,
I want to give Alfresco a try but how can I upload some files or even work with the (German) repository?

http://alfresco.libreoffice.org/share/page/repository#filter=path|%2FDeutsch&page=1

Hi Klaus-Jürgen,

Hi David,
I want to give Alfresco a try but how can I upload some files or even work
with the (German) repository?

http://alfresco.libreoffice.org/share/page/repository#filter=path|%2FDeutsch&page=1

Sorry for the late reply. I saw your mail but waited for the docs team
to take its decision. Since the English documentation team decided not
to use Alfresco and they were originally the principal client for it,
I have terminated the server. So that will be one less thing to be
thought about. :wink:

Hi :slight_smile:
I think David did give people plenty of warning that he was about to close Alfresco down.  I think he has been extraordinarily patient with us and it was very generous to run it all from his private servers for so long with such little usage.

So, i think a big thanks to David for all the work he put into this.

Hi Tom,

I think David did give people plenty of warning that he was about to close
Alfresco down. I think he has been extraordinarily patient with us and it
was very generous to run it all from his private servers for so long with
such little usage.

So, i think a big thanks to David for all the work he put into this.

Thank you for those kind words. :slight_smile: