***Ping*** Tom: in need of a wiki page

Earlier David Nelson wrote:
"Thanks for that, I think it's really useful to have this. But, as I
commented in another post, I reckon the TDF wiki might be a better
place to store it at this stage, possibly on a newly-created "Alfresco
brainstorming" page.

Would that be something that you or, maybe, Tom might do? If not, I
might try to find time for it in the next week or 10 days, or when we
reach an appropriate point in the to-and-fro of questions and
answers..."

      I don't know how to do this, but you seem to do it so flawlessly. Would you do this for the group please?
      I have a text document that organized the comments in the Alfresco Brainstorming thread that can be uploaded there.

--Dan

Hi :slight_smile:
Sorry chaps and ladies.  I didn't know what url address people would prefer so i made 2 pages so that people can choose to use 1 or the other or suggest a better name
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Alfresco/Brainstorming
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Alfresco

I wrote a rough intro but please change that once you have put some content in.

I prefer the first one and have changed the Intro using the opening paragraphs of David Nelson's email that began the discussion on how the Documentation team could use Alfresco. I have also added a comment of my own. It contains a link to AlfrescoBrainstorming.pdf that contains what was written by whom and with the text to which the discussion applies. It is in outline form.

Location:

  https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Alfresco/Brainstorming

--Dan

Tom Davies wrote:

Thanks, Tom and Dan, for your work on the wiki pages. I agree with
using the page Dan prefers. We can use the other one for something
like instructions for using Alfresco -- if and when we decide to use
it as our main Docs CMS.

I am sorting out further thoughts on this topic and hope to post a
summary of my opinion within a few days. I've got various distractions
occupying too much of my time at the moment, so not much is left for
this.

I updated the other page too.  So, they are both the same now.  I got a tad confused because it seemed to be the 2nd link that got updated and then somehow the link to the pdf didn't work.  I just copy&pasted to what i thought was the first link and magically the pdf suddenly did work so i copied it back.  Today is just being weird.