Translations of the guides?

Hi all,

Do you have an idea of how many language communities have translated the Guides on LibreOffice or are in his way to translate it ?
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie

Hi Sophie, *,

Hi all,

Do you have an idea of how many language communities have translated the
Guides on LibreOffice or are in his way to translate it ?

"Results of the German jury":
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/de

Hi :slight_smile:
No idea and i suspect that trying to find out would be quite tough.

There is an international mailing list but i'm not sure they would find it easier to find how far different languages have got.  I suspect that the Brazilians have their own guides but there is a Portugese (Br) page similar to the German one.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/pt-br/Tradução
Apols and regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Thanks Klaus-Jürgen for your feedback, German community is, as always, much more organized than the FR one :wink:

Kind regards
Sophie

Hi Tom,

Hi :slight_smile:
No idea and i suspect that trying to find out would be quite tough.

I'll try any way, I would like to highlight the work done on the documentation side by the whole community.

There is an international mailing list but i'm not sure they would find
it easier to find how far different languages have got.

I suspect that

the Brazilians have their own guides but there is a Portugese (Br) page
similar to the German one.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/pt-br/Tradução

Thanks, I'll navigate through the wiki too, it's a good idea.
Kind regards
Sophie

Hi :slight_smile:
On the other hand there have been a couple of people trying to translate the French Faq into English.  The French team made a rather good one apparently
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/FR/FAQ
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq
The Base section is particularly helpful.

Hello Sophie,

I cannot but speak for the Dutch speaking community and please have a look where we are:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/nederlands/werkzaamheden_overzicht_versie3.x

And working hard to have GS completed. :wink:

Kind regards

Leo

I cannot but speak for the Dutch speaking community and please have a
look where we are:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/nederlands/werkzaamheden_overzicht_versie3.x

And working hard to have GS completed. :wink:

Thanks a lot for your feedback :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Sophie