Home again, soon back to work

Hi team,
I've returned from my month away and will tackle my backlog of work tomorrow. I've done a few things while away, including getting a start on updating and reorganising the wiki (as some of you may have noticed). There is much still to do, of course.

When I get a chance, I'll report on some of the relevant things gleaned from the conferences I attended.

--Jean

Glad you made it back safe and sound Jean....

Thanks for making time to see me out of your busy schedule.

Andrew, Thank *you* for taking the trouble to drive from where you
live to where I was. I thoroughly enjoyed the chance to meet with you
F2F, and it was also a welcome break from all my other hectic
activities.

--Jean