***PING*** Base Guide Chapter 2 Planning/Designing your Database

I have uploaded a nearly completed version of this chapter to both the ODF and Alfresco websites. The snapshots I have used so far have been zipped and also uploaded to both sites as well.
      The ODF location: the Base Draft folder for LO 3.5. The snapshots are there also.
     Alfresco location: the Base Draft folder for the chapter, and the figures and snapshots sub folder for the snapshots.
      I put them in both locations so anyone who could not access them in one place could do so in the other.
      This chapter has been reviewed earlier. I have kept most if not all comments and added replies.
      The only part left is Report section of the design phase. That should be done in a few days (a week perhaps?).
      I have also updated the Base section of the Document/Development page on the Wiki.

--Dan

Chapter 2 is now uploaded to the Base Draft folder for LO 3.5 in Alfresco. It is now complete and ready for a review. If someone wants me to upload it to the ODF website, I can do that also.

--Dan

Dan wrote:

Dan,
Please do put it on ODFAuthors as well. Thanks!
--Jean

Done. It has been set to Externally visible also. Based upon LO 3.5.5.3. Location:

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-guide/draft-lo3.4/planning-designing-your-database/view

--Dan