Calc Guide: charts and graphs

Perhaps I did not read this chapter of the Calc Guide close enough. Does it mention how to move a chart from one sheet to another? What about copying the chart to a text document? (This is useful when Writer is used to create a Base report.

--Dan

I don't think that chapter covers either of those topics. If they are
not covered elsewhere in the book, they certainly should be. When I
get a chance, I'll check further and add them to the to-do list if
necessary. Or someone more familiar with the book might find time to
do that before I can.

Thanks, Dan, for bringing this up.

--Jean