Updating books for v3.6

LibreOffice v3.6 is scheduled for release very soon. It's past time to
work on updates to the books. This page summarises new features and
fixes.
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/3-6-new-features-and-fixes

If a chapter or book has not yet been updated to v3.5, you'll need to
check the page for v3.5 new features; in some cases (such as Writer)
these may be significant.

If a chapter or book has already been updated to v3.5, changes for
v3.6 may be relatively minor.

Please let the list know what chapter(s) you plan to work on. If you
need help to make sure you are starting from the latest available v3.4
or 3.5 file, please ask on the list. In general, just go to ODFAuthors
and look in the "Published" subfolders.

--Jean

Jean Weber wrote:

LibreOffice v3.6 is scheduled for release very soon. It's past time to
work on updates to the books. This page summarises new features and
fixes.
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/3-6-new-features-and-fixes

If a chapter or book has not yet been updated to v3.5, you'll need to
check the page for v3.5 new features; in some cases (such as Writer)
these may be significant.

If a chapter or book has already been updated to v3.5, changes for
v3.6 may be relatively minor.

Please let the list know what chapter(s) you plan to work on. If you
need help to make sure you are starting from the latest available v3.4
or 3.5 file, please ask on the list. In general, just go to ODFAuthors
and look in the "Published" subfolders.

--Jean

      Your link has no changes in Base, so there are no changes for its chapters.
--Dan

Thanks, Dan.

--Jean

Hello Jean

I have almost finished Chapter 6 of the Draw guide LO3.5 which is proving to be a little (!!!!) difficult. I have Chapters 7 to 10 to complete to LO3.5.

Once finished I shall be immediately moving onto LO3.6 version. From first looks there appears to be little change between LO3.5 and LO3.6.

Regards

PeterS

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com