Math Guide

Hello,

French translation of Math Guide has been completed
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications/fr#Guide_Math

I translated all additions to English. Several sections were moved in the
document, IMHO to a more logical order. I uploaded the file on the wiki
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:MG35_LBP-MathGuide.odt

This files contains all changes recorded, and comments indicate new sections
and moved sections. I tried to remove unnecessary German styles, but it is a
big job and did not care about character styles. The appendix contains now
all commands (ordered in the same way as the context menu), and the list of
reserved words in alphabetic order. Many additions concern: tips about
shortcuts F3 and F4, italic Greek letters, changing color, fast insertion,
add button and shortcut, customized operators, default style in template,
chemical formulas, CmathOOo extension, macro for changing format of all
formulas in a document.

You should check carefully all new sections because my English is far from
perfection.

If you agree with this version, I can prepare a simplified version as a
chapter of the Getting start Guide.

Have a good day.

Laurent BP