Draw Guide Chapter 2: Drawing basic shapes

I have uploaded a new version of this into the Feedback folder.

Hello

I have checked Chapters 1 and 2 and found them OK. Just a slight
reformatting to adjust position of some graphics to reduce the white space
on some of the pages.

I have placed new files in LO3.5 Published folder on the ODF Authors website
and uploaded the new files to the documentation wikki page.

Regards

PeterS

Hi :slight_smile:
Blimey!!  Good work again.  That wiki is beginning to take shape again.  I've noticed a couple of little tidy-ups for me where "The Complete Book" has got cut down to a height of 1 line but hopefully might be able to fix that tomorrow.

Thanks, Peter.

You may also wish to check the published version of Chapters 3, 4, 5
to see what Hazel and I did, which was fairly minor.

--Jean