***PING*** Jean about Impress

I still have the Impress document, Simple_Presentation.odp. I made 2 years ago that shows how to create a a slide show. I thing it was uploaded on the ODFAuthors website at the time, but I don't remember where (OOo or LO). The license page lists this license: This slide presentation is Copyright © 2010 by its author, Daniel E. Lewis. You may distribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, version 3.0 or later. The link to the license is: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/.
       It probably would still be useful, but I don't know where it should be uploaded to. Earlier I saw something about where, but I probably deleted that email, not realizing that I might need it.

--Dan

Hi :slight_smile:
How about the 3rd party section at the end of
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
or in the videos sections there?

or perhaps somewhere in the Faq?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq

Dan,
You could put it in the LO Impress part of ODFAuthors. A copy may still be somewhere in the OOo section but I can't check right now.

If you want to make it available to the public, I suggest somewhere on the Publications page on the wiki. Perhaps in the Impress section after the book: add a bit for Related items? Or anywhere else that seems logical on that page, which needs reorganizing so you can amend it as you see fit.

--Jean