Tutorial - Base to PostgreSQL via SDBC 0.8.1

Hi all,

I have now posted an updated tutorial for connecting LibreOffice to
PostgreSQL using the native SDBC driver (0.8.1).  My old tutorial mentioned
that it was not then possible to add or edit data.  This updated version
address the read/write issue and is a (hopefully) much better tutorial -
screenshots included.  It applies more to LO 3.4, since I understand 3.5
has the SDBC driver as an optional installable, rather than as an
extension.  That said, the rest of the tutorial (the actual connection to
the database) should apply to future versions of LibreOffice as well.

http://dcparris.net/2012/07/06/connecting-libreoffice-to-postgresql-natively/

My tutorials on LibreOffice and PostgreSQL are the most-sought-after items
on my blog, so please.. let me know of any issues you find.  It is
necessary to register on the blog to post comments there, but comments are
welcome there as well as here on the list.

Enjoy!

Someone please add this to the Docs/Publications page, if it hasn't
already been added. Thanks!

--Jean

By the way, I have been unable to contribute as I had hoped - I have
returned to school and my time is just shot. I will continue to put
efforts where I can.

Regards,
Don

Hi :slight_smile:
I have just added this link form ages ago to the Publications 3rd party documentation links for Base.  Is it still valid or is there an update?  Shall i try to find the other links mentioned in Don's email?