Calc Guide Chapter 8: Using Pivot Tables

p.200. "but was not done." should be "but this was not done."
  "to its fullest" doesn't sound right. Perhaps "in its complete form" or "to its full extent".
  "Pivot Table's" straight (ASCII) quotes.
  "you've selected" better "you have selected"
p.206 and table on p.207. DataPilot. That may be the name of the dialog, but shouldn't the overall function be called the Pivot Table?

p.207 "base field's" straight (ASCII) quotes.

p.211. Working with the results of the DataPilot (the Pivot Table)
I find this paragraph totally confusing, in view of the note about nomenclature at the beginning.

p.214 "in an ascending order." Better "in ascending order."
p.215 Reference to Fig 196 should be Fig 189, I think. But this dialog doesn't have an Options button.

p.217 "aggregates" should be "aggregate"

p.220. I think the sentence beginning: "Use the function GETPIVOTDATA..." should go at the beginning of the next section. Then the following sentence will run: "This function can be used..."

p.221. "...if there is more than one data field," should be "...if there is more than one data field;"