Calc Manual - need for major edit and proofing

hi

I have spen some time wondring how to put this across without hurting feelings, Imagine me to be a person telling his daughter in law or son in law fondly that the baby needs a bath. Editors and critics are like doctors that are telling relatives of a child that the kid is wonderful and he will be ok - he needs to take these medicines (and sometimes that this in growing toe nail needs minor surgery) I suggest the authors to have a relook. The first 10 pages I read indicate a thorough bath for the baby.

regard

kedarnath jonalagadda b.sc(agri), m.sc(genetics)1970

kedarnath wrote:

  hi

I have spen some time wondring how to put this across without hurting feelings, Imagine me to be a person telling his daughter in law or son in law fondly that the baby needs a bath. Editors and critics are like doctors that are telling relatives of a child that the kid is wonderful and he will be ok - he needs to take these medicines (and sometimes that this in growing toe nail needs minor surgery) I suggest the authors to have a relook. The first 10 pages I read indicate a thorough bath for the baby.

regard

kedarnath jonalagadda b.sc(agri), m.sc(genetics)1970

      Perhaps you could give some specifics even if it is a long list? And don't forget to include why you have problems with what is written.
      Critics need to be specific. From what you have written, I can see that you don't like how the Calc Guide is written (or at least the first 10 pages). But I don't know what is wrong nor why. I doubt that anyone else will either.

--Dan

Hi kedarnath

  hi

I have spen some time wondring how to put this across without hurting feelings, Imagine me to be a person telling his daughter in law or son in law fondly that the baby needs a bath. Editors and critics are like doctors that are telling relatives of a child that the kid is wonderful and he will be ok - he needs to take these medicines (and sometimes that this in growing toe nail needs minor surgery) I suggest the authors to have a relook. The first 10 pages I read indicate a thorough bath for the baby.

Telling that the baby needs some washing won't make it happen. Only doing it will make it.

So don't throw the baby out with the bath water but take the pages and change it in the right way or tell where it is the need for cleaning.

hi,
I have been very specific and attached PDF first 10 pages split off from the entire downloaded file. Kindly use ADOBE Reader or Foxit Reader - Click on Comments Tab for a list of comments / edits markups made be me.

kedarnath jonnalagadda

kedarnath wrote:

[...]

Hi Dan,

Can you send me URL for uploading the PDF file with corrections?

Thanks