Calc Guide 3.4 chapters all done

All of the chapters of the Calc Guide v3.4 are now complete and on the
wiki, ODFAuthors, and Alfresco. I don't claim they are all completely
correct, but JohnS & I have done our best. In fact, John did most of
work on the book; it certainly wouldn't be done now without his
efforts. Thanks, John!

Tomorrow I will compile the full book.

The v3.4 series of guides will then be complete. Several should need
only minor updates for v3.5, so I hope we can get through those books
fairly quickly, too. Would be nice to catch up and work on v3.6!

--Jean

Do you want me to proof-read it?

Oh, yes please! I'll let you know when it's ready.

I'll probably rush out the first release, as usual, and then replace it with your proofread one. Then we'll have a good copy from which to start the v3.5 updates.

Jean