Dave Barton wrote:

From: Bob Marquez <bobsmarquez@gmail.com>
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:42:51 -0700

To Whom It May Concern,

I just purchased LibreOffice 3.4 Writer Guide but I do not have an idea
how to get or download it. Please help. Thanks.

Hi Bob,

You haven't said what kind of media (print or electronic) delivery you
ordered or who you ordered from.

Printed copies of the LibreOffice guides are available from lulu.com
(eg.
http://www.lulu.com/shop/libreoffice-documentation-team/libreoffice-34-writer-guide/paperback/product-20106261.html)
If you purchased from Lulu log into your Lulu account and follow up your
order. Otherwise, contact whoever you placed your order with.

Free electronic (ODT & PDF) copies of the guides are available from:
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/

Dave

      For those using Ubuntu as their OS, several of the user guides for LibreOffice are also available on the Ubuntu Software Center for $2.95.

--Dan

Hi Dan,

Yes, I noticed Bob was as Linux user after I posted. Ubuntu is not my
distro of choice, so I wasn't aware that LibreOffice guides were
available from the Ubuntu Software Center. Thanks for the heads up.

Dave

Where did you buy it? If from the Ubuntu Software Center, they should
provide a download link.

You can also download the same PDF, and others, free from the LibreOffice wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

--Jean

Helpful members of the group, please note that questions of this type
that appear on the list almost always come from people who have not
subscribed, so if you don't cc them on your reply, they won't see it.
I have now replied to the questioner, so that's covered.

At least four of the v3.4 books are now available from the Ubuntu
Software Center: Getting Started, Writer, Impress, Draw. I will
continue to add books as they are completed and when I have time to
add them to the system.

This is intended mainly as a way to bring the guides to the attention
of Ubuntu users, if they don't discover them through the LO website
first. Publicity is good!

--Jean