Draw Guide LO3.5

Chapter 1 of the Draw Guide has placed in the Draw Daft LO3.5 folder ready
for review and comment.

Regards

PeterS

Good O! Thanks, Peter. We're moving along nicely now.

WOW!!  It is great to see so much added to the wiki in the last few days!  Good work all!  I will tidy the wiki's GS columns a bit later but hopefully today.  Most people probably wont notice but i have a few displays on 4:3 aspect ratio and quite low resolution which makes them perfect for editing the wiki.

Hello

Chapter 2 of the Draw Guide LO3.5 has just been added to the LO3.5 Drafts
folder on the ODF Authors website. All ready for review and comments.

Regards

PeterS

Yay, Peter!
I'll bet you can get the Draw Guide 3.5 done before I can finish the
Getting Started 3.5 Guide. :slight_smile:

--Jean

Hello

Chapter 3 of the Draw Guide LO3.5 is now in the Drafts LO3.5 folder on the
ODF Authors website all ready for review and comment.

This chapter is very different from the LO3.4 version.

Regards

PeterS

hello peter s

brilliant

regards

kedarnath jonnalagadda

Hello

Chapter 4 of the Draw Guide LO3.5 version is now in the Drafts LO3.5 folder
on the ODF Authors website.

Another chapter that has changed greatly and this may look familiar.

Regards

PeterS

Hello

Chapter 5 of the Draw Guide LO3.5 version is now in the Drafts LO3.5 folder
on the ODF Authors website ready for review and comment.

Regards

PeterS

Hello

Chapter 6 Editing Pictures of the Draw Guide LO3.5 is now in the drafts
folder on the ODF Authors website.

Took a bit longer trying to sort this chapter plus a few personal things got
in the way.

Regards

PeterS

Hello

Chapter 7 Working with 3D Objects is now in the Draw LO3.5 folder on the ODF
Authors website. Ready for review and comment.

Regards

PeterS

Thanks, Peter. And I just remembered that I haven't been through
Chapter 6 yet (although Hazel has done so). I'll remedy my oversight
this weekend and go through both of them.

--Jean