Re-Download of Getting Started with LibreOffice 3.4

LibreOffice Support:

I recently downloaded the LibreOffice 3.4 Getting Started PDF, but I had to reformat my computer, and hence I lost the PDF. Is there a way I can re-download the PDF so I can learn to use LibreOffice with my purchase? Thanks.

P.S. - PDF copy of email attached. Thanks.

PURCHASE CONFIRMATION

Payment ID: eb9e5e1a9c57c32c3ba773c591c33f7e
Shop: Ubuntu Software Center
Terms of Service:

Current payment information

Quantity: 1
    Purchase of software 'LibreOffice 3.4 Getting Started'.
Amount: 2.99 USD

Total: 2.99 USD

NOTE:
Price paid includes VAT of 0.00%, totalling USD 0.00.

Paul,

You can get it free from here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/7/7a/GS3400-GettingStartedLibO.pdf

You can also get other volumes in the user guide series in free PDF
from this wiki page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

Regards, Jean

Hi :slight_smile:
You can download any or all of them for free from
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
These are kinda pre-release versions as they are usually there for a few days before getting to the official website and the stores.  Occasionally people point out things to change but it's rare.

I am not sure if the shop Ubuntu-ises them.

The Ubuntu shop makes no changes to the PDFs, AFAIK.

--Jean