What is the basic dialog called?

Checking the documentation I see a problem that I must fix....

use Tools > Macros > Organize Macros > LibreOffice Basic to open the "macro organizer". Well, no, I guess that this is NOT the Macro Organizer. You need to then click the "Organizer" button to open the organizer. Unless there is an object, I will call this the "LibreOffice Basic Macros" dialog or just the "Basic Macros" dialog. Yes, I will go with the shorter name.

Preference anyone? I am way behind schedule on pushing out a few chapters.

Never mind.... found other references in the same document. Fixing the error and making them consistent.

Well, on my Mac that dialog shows "LibreOffice Basic Macros" in the
title bar, but the short form ("Basic Macros") sounds reasonable too.
Consistency sounds even better. :slight_smile:

--Jean