HSQLDB user guide v 1.8

HSQLDB has the user guide on their website for the latest version of it. This differs greatly from the version that LO uses.
       LO uses v 1.8 which is hard to find on the Internet, so I have uploaded my copy of the PDF version to the Base folder, Draft folder of Alfresco. It should probably be included in the published Base documentation. This way people who need it will be have a place to get it, and I will have a URL to list in the Base Guide for this purpose.

--Dan

Dan, I put it here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/c/c9/Hsqldb_guide.pdf

It's linked from the Base section towards the bottom of the
Publications page, but it could also be linked from anywhere else you
think might work better.

--Jean