Calling all active LibreOffice people in Australia & New Zealand

Do we have an Australian and/or New Zealand marketing group or user group
or similar? If so, please point me to them. If not, let's talk
possibilities. At the moment I am most interested in contacting people who
might be attending LCA2013 (Linux Conf) in Canberra. Would be good to have
a coordinated presence there. Longer term, I'd like to look into what we
can do locally in terms of marketing, training, user support.

Jean Weber
Documentation Team

I hope one can be set up if it does not already exist. I am in Brisbane and look forward to offering my time and service.

Cheers,
Bala