Calling all active LibreOffice people in Australia & New Zealand

Hi Jean

Do we have an Australian and/or New Zealand marketing group or user group
or similar? If so, please point me to them. If not, let's talk
possibilities. At the moment I am most interested in contacting people who
might be attending LCA2013 (Linux Conf) in Canberra. Would be good to have
a coordinated presence there. Longer term, I'd like to look into what we
can do locally in terms of marketing, training, user support.

Jean Weber
Documentation Team

I've added this entry into the events calendar and also mentioned you as the contact person. LCA 2013 -- Jan 28-Feb 2 2013

Cheers,

Marc