Our user guides in the Ubuntu Software Center

PDFs of LibreOffice 3.4 Getting Started and LibreOffice 3.4 Writer
Guide are now available in the Ubuntu Software Center for $2.99 each.
These are identical to the PDFs available free from our wiki. They are
intended as publicity for the fact that user guides are available and
also as a convenience for Ubuntu users. Draw 3.4 and Impress 3.4
guides are in the queue for publishing there too.

Thanks to Bjoern Michaelsen for suggesting we put the guides in the
Ubuntu Software Center. It is very easy to do.

--Jean