getting started with base database

Dear all,

I´m in the process of translating the Getting Started with Base
document to Dutch.
It would help if I could have the database file (.odb) which is build
in the document.
Base throws errors at me which I do not understand, something to
improve by the way!
So I cannot continue making the screenshots, hence cannot complete the
translation.

Help is appreciated !!

Luc Castermans wrote:

Dear all,

I´m in the process of translating the Getting Started with Base
document to Dutch.
It would help if I could have the database file (.odb) which is build
in the document.
Base throws errors at me which I do not understand, something to
improve by the way!
So I cannot continue making the screenshots, hence cannot complete the
translation.

Help is appreciated !!

http://www.odfauthors.org/openoffice.org/english/userguide3/db3/dbg3_draft

      I have been using this database for the Getting Started with Base for both LibreOffice and AOO.

--Dan

Thanks Dan!