Documentation Team blog added to the "Websites and Web Services used by The Document Foundation" wiki page

FYI,

I have added the "Documentation Team blog" to the "Websites and Web Services used by The Document Foundation" wiki page[1]. I have added Jean's name as the site maintainer.

Cheers,

Marc

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services

Thanks, Marc. I didn't know about that useful page. Or I had forgotten about it.

Wow, "View History" showed the page dates waaay back to 2010 and quite a few people seem to have edited it over the years.  It's the 1st time i have heard of it but it's good to see and great to have the docs-team blog listed there.