Updated Math Guide needs some help

Hazel did an excellent job of translating the extra Math Guide
material from the German version. I have now incorporated what her
work into the main English version of the Math Guide and put the
result here:
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/math-guide/draft-lo3.5/math-3.5-guide-with-extra-material/view

A few questions remain in marginal comments. In addition, I was unable
to get the examples given in the Dmaths section to work, so I left
them out. (They are in Hazel's Math Guide extra sections 8). In fact
Dmaths seemed quite unstable in LO v3.4 and v3.5 on my installation
(Mac OS X Lion), constantly throwing error messages. I've not had time
to uninstall and reinstall Dmaths to see if that fixes the problem, or
try it on another platform.

If someone else can work on this book, that would be helpful.
Otherwise I'll get back to it when I can, which won't be for another
week or two.

--Jean