More LO video tutorials found online

Not sure if this is on our wiki page(s) for video tutorials, but may
be worth adding (by Tom or someone before I can find time):
http://www.ilearnthings.com/category/libreoffice/

I just added it
"
* http://www.ilearnthings.com/category/libreoffice/ A collection of many videos to help see how to do things in LibreOffice

"

It might get re-phrased by someone soon tho!  Lol.  I've been watching too many interviews about the space station so now i keep using technical and highly specific terms such as "whatnot", "stuff" and "things".  They don't have collisions or even worry about them at all.  They worry about and avoid "a coincidence of a piece of debris with the station".  It's fascinating hearing the innocuous spin they put on "things" while i get on with other, more mundane tasks at 'work'.