Writer comments challenge.

Is Hazel Russman reviewing a newer version than what is published? As Russman's comments do not match my printed copy of /LO Writer Guide /as published by LuLu press.

Here are Russman's comments:

p. 286. Setting a default template is on p.291, not p.290.

p.289. Template Changer. Not on p.292!

p.292. The Template Management dialog is Fig 296, not Fig 293.

p.293. Template Changer is not on p.290 either!

I find the following pages in my printed copy and my saved PDF copy.
Setting a default template is actually on page 282
The Template Management dialog is Figure 291

I do not have a section titled _Template Changer_ in the book. My printed copy and my saved PDF copy have same page numbers.

At this point we are reviewing the Release Candidate for LO 3.4 Writer Guide, which we are preparing to publish. The Lulu book is for v3.3 and was published a year ago.

The draft v3.4 copies are on the LO wiki in the v3.4 column, among other places. They are not yet linked from the main LO website.

--Jean

Thank you. I went and pulled up the draft of Writer Guide 3.4 and I see what Hazel Russman was identifying. I guess I will try to read through it to help in the review process.

John Hart

Hi :slight_smile:
I think that would be a huge help.  Your skills, experience and knowledge of the details are bound to help finalise this quickly.  Much appreciated by us lurkers :slight_smile:
Thanks and regards from
Tom :slight_smile: