LO Writer Guide: Chapter 8: Working with graphics

p.235. "The circle is dark red and the square is dark blue". They both look black to me. And the yellow arrow is far from "invisible in grayscale". I think it actually shows up better than it does in the colour pic.

p.239. Reference to Fig 259 should be Fig 262.
  "Table 7 provides a short description of the available filters," comma should be a semicolon.

p.242. The green resizing handles. I thought we were going to say "colored".

p.244. ditto.

p.246. "The default you set". The previous paragraph said nothing about setting a default, just about setting the properties of one object.

p.247. Reference to Fig 262. I think this should be Fig 267. If it is, then the caption and the text reference should match - either "Object" or "OLE Object".

p.255. Bad reference to Fig 20 should be omitted.