RC1 of Draw Guide 3.4 ready for checking

Grab a copy of the full Draw Guide v3.4 to check for missing figures,
missing or incorrect references, other problems and errors.

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/draw-guide/published-lo-3.4/dg3.4-draw-guide-full-book-pdf/view
or
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/e/eb/DG3400-DrawGuideLO34.pdf

sorry, I've not been following the list for a longer period but have one
question acutally:

Grab a copy of the full Draw Guide v3.4 to check for missing figures,
missing or incorrect references, other problems and errors.

http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/draw-guide/published-lo-3.4/dg
3.4-draw-guide-full-book-pdf/view or
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/e/eb/DG3400-DrawGuideLO34.pdf

Is it correct that Draw Guide has been updated to 3.4 but no activities have
been started yet to lift it to 3.5?

(I have to make some drawings so I've thought it'd be fine to have a look at
the most recent DG)

Regards, Nino

That is correct.

--Jean

Thank you.

Next question: Did you make any content changes between individual chapter
files and full book ODT? In other words, can I take the chapter files to
read/comment on or better the full book?

Nino

A few trivial changes were made (such as correcting typos), but
nothing of importance in the content. Reviewing chapters won't catch
problems with incorrect or missing x-refs in the full book, however;
those get introduced during compilation. But you may find some factual
errors or wrong explanations by reading the chapters. Both are
helpful.

--Jean

Ok, I'll take the chapters then.

Don't know how far I will get (as I'm a fractal worker, not a systematic one),
but if I find important issues, I'll report them back.

Thanks,
Nino