Printed copy of LO 3.4 Getting Started guide now available

Printed copy of LibreOffice 3.4 Getting Started guide is now available
from Lulu.com, http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/libreoffice-34-getting-started/12820113.

If you would like a printed copy of this book, now is a good time to
buy, because Lulu.com is having a sale. Between now and Friday 27
April 2012 at 11:59 pm (in some US time zone), the Lulu.com homepage
will have the name of a savings coupon that you can add to your cart
to save on the cost of this book -- or any other book at Lulu.com.

I'll be blogging this and updating the wiki page, but I wanted to get
this info out quickly.

--Jean