Getting Started with LO: appendices and index

Appendices:

p.357.
The link to the lgpl is a bad one. This is not a fault in the document - it's a website problem - but it needs to be corrected.

p.358. "on p.358". Should read "on this page"

p.364. The entries under "drawing" are peculiar. Some are about drawing as an operation, others about exporting Draw documents.

p.365. FDF seems to be a misprint for PDF.

p.366. LGPL. Might be an idea to cross-reference p.357 as well.

There are also quite a few references which seem like duplicates to me:

p.363. "context menu" and "context menus". Also "CSV file" and "CSV files".

p.364. Entries for "dictionaries, installing" and "dictionary".

p.365. Two entries for "envelope printing".

p.366. Java Runtime Environment/JRE. Some refs have been indexed under one, some under the other.

p.367. "macros, library container" and "macros, library containers"
  "macros, module" and macros, modules"
  "page layout" and "page layouts"

OK, that's your lot!

Thank you, thank you! Tomorrow's job for me is to finish making all
your corrections to the book and publish it.

Then it will be time to have another look at the Writer Guide. If you
feel like working your way through the PDF of the compiled book, that
would be great.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/writer-guide/published-lo-3.4/wg3.4-full-book-pdf/view

--Jean

OK, I've downloaded this. I'll probably start it tomorrow.