User account for Alfresco

Hi everybody,

My names is Milton Gallegos and I want to localize LibreOffice's Guides to
Spanish.
I need an user account on Alfresco,

Thanks in advance,

Milton

I have created your account and sent login details to your private
email address.

Welcome in! :)  How are things going?  There is a guide to help with with Alfresco but i am not certain where it is.  I think Jean set-up an account just before she went off for a few days.  Have you been able to login and use it?

The guide is out of date and therefore probably not good to have anyway. I set up his account but he had another question that I have referred to David Nelson.
Jean

Hi Jean, Tom, guys,

Thanks for CC'ing me - it meant I got the message immediately. Please
do CC me for any Alfresco-related problems and questions, and I'll get
back to you more quickly.

Milton, you were already in the Spanish group, and I've increased the
group's permissions to Editor role (for the Espanol folder), so you
should be able to do all you need. Please CC me again if questions - I
have promised to write an updated Alfresco section for the contributor
guide, but I'm late with this task (although it is by no way forgotten
and I will get around to it soon - apologies for the wait).

Hi :slight_smile:
I think i remember Jean saying she had already done the new improved guide so it might only need a bit of proof-reading from
1.  An expert that knows the new system (ie David) and
2.  Someone new that has never used Alfresco before

Tom,
Your memory is incorrect. I did not do the chapter on using Alfresco.
I only did the chapter on producing LO user guides.

Good good :slight_smile: